IT HARDWARE &
IT Hardware & Consulting
After truly understanding the needs of each client, the New Tech Solution Consulting Services team of consultants applies their extensive experience with existing and new technologies to recommend the best solution for each specific situation.
The following steps outline the various aspects of this process:
- One or more NTS technical resources will work directly with each client to understand their business, how they are currently utilizing technology, and how technology can play an integral role in helping them to better achieve their business goals.
- Once NTS understands the client’s business goals, a consultant will fully assess the current state of the technology usage at the client, identifying critical infrastructure and processes as well as identifying areas of vulnerability and potential improvement.
- The consultant team will continue to work collaboratively with the client to determine if there are areas of improvement that should be pursued or if maintenance of the existing equipment and processes is sufficient.
- If improvements are desired, NTS will tap into its extensive experience and perform research as needed to make recommendations and prepare quotations outlining the potential options. As a vendor-neutral consulting organization, NTS provides objective recommendations based on each client’s needs.
- The consultant with review the proposed options with the client, explaining the benefits and costs associated with each option and assisting the client with selecting the best path forward for their specific needs.
- The NTS team will work with the client’s internal resources to collectively implement each solution, train the internal staff, and update processes and documentation accordingly.
- NTS works with each client to determine what portion of the system maintenance will be performed by the client and what role NTS will fill in ensuring that the technology continues to work well and contribute to the client’s success.
NTS provides services for many types of hardware solutions. Equipment can be purchased directly from NTS at competitive prices. The following list of items are examples of some of the hardware that NTS can provide, deliver, install, and service:
- Personal computers, workstations, and laptops
- Tablets and other mobile devices
- Servers and storage
- Unified Threat Management systems (UTMs), firewalls, and other security devices
- Local and wide area networking equipment, low-voltage cabling
- Local and cloud backup solutions